Voyager Multimedia

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Mon Jul 30 22:47:25 EDT 2007

Talk about a cold trail! Not even Google knows this company! The CDs
show up in some library catalogs.

from      http://lawcrawler.findlaw.com/MAD/publish.htm

The trail seems to end here. The Irvington number is out of service
and there's no answer at the New York number.

> The  Voyager Company
> One Bridge Street
> Irvington, New York 100533
> Telephone: (914) 591-5500
> Facsimile: (914) 591-6484
>
> The Voyager Company
> 578 Broadway, #406
> New York, New York 10012
> Telephone: (212) 431-5199
> Facsimile: (212) 431-5799
>

> Factoids: Founded in '84, Voyager has been developing interactive
> books and music CD-ROMs for over 10 years. Their music CD-ROMs
> include classical music by Beethoven, Mozart, Schubert, Strauss,
> and Stravinsky, and unclassifiable music by the San Francisco-based
> band The Residents. They recently published a CD-ROM based upon the
> Pulitzer Prize-winning graphic novel, The Complete Maus , by Art
> Spiegelman, a memoir of his father's experiences during the
> Holocaust. Their products tend toward the beautiful and thoughtful.

Maybe there's nothing that can be done. Dunno...

Tim