Borders and Icons

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jul 30 20:57:56 EDT 2007

Hi Bridger,

Apparently, icons are drawn in front of the objects they belong to.
This surprises me a little, because, just like you, I would epxect
icons to be cut off by borders. The problem becomes even more
apparent, if one adds a shadow to the button. The icon is drawn in
front of the border and the shadow.

Perhaps this is a bug. Actually, I believe it is, but it might have a
very long history. I wonder what others have to say about this?

In the mean time, drawing a border on top of your button seems to be
your only option.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http;//www.salery.com

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 31-jul-2007, om 2:28 heeft Bridger Maxwell het volgende geschreven: