Voyager Multimedia

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Mon Jul 30 14:52:36 EDT 2007

I just love my Voyager Multimedia tutorial CDs. I own all five.
Hunted them down one at a time ten years ago. They were out of print,
even then, and hard to find. Probably not a big commercial success in
the first place.

They're music appreciation tutorials.

Beethoven's 9th symphony
Dvorak's New World Symphony
Schubert's Trout Quintet
Mozart's "Dissonant" Quartet in C Major
Ricard Strauss -- Several tone poems. "Death and Transfiguration"
"Til Eulenspiegel" "Thus Spake Zarathustra"

They're hypercard stacks, with music tracks, on CDs. There might be
some custom xcmds to control playback of the music.

As I use Classic mode less and less often. It's only a matter of time
before it will stop working, and then I won't be able to enjoy these
disks any more.

They're VERY well done, though they have a rather primitive
appearance, by today's standards.

I think Jacque knows the author. Maybe others.

It would be wonderful if someone could somehow make these work in
Rev. I imagine permission of the copyright holder would be necessary.

Has anyone thought about this?

Tim Miller