[REQ] Testers for windows version of podUp

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Mon Jul 30 06:06:18 EDT 2007

Dear all, I made a small backup app for my iPod a while back, and
since it turned out quite well, I called it podUp, and put it up on
versionTracker. It's had some nice feedback and a few thousand
downloads, but I only built it for Mac OS X, as that's all I have to
test it on.

It's very simple - it just copies all the music files off an iPod
into a folder of the users choice.

I've now built it for Windows, too, and would be grateful if anyone
here has the time/inclination to download it and give it a go on
Windows, before I put it up on VT as well. It's at:

http://www.futility.co.uk/futsoft/downloads.html

It's freeware, so any Mac users who might like it are welcome too
(same url).

I don't think there's anything in it that would break under Rev 2.6,
so I could build it for Linux too, I think. If there's any interest,
please let me know and I'll do it. (I'll have to get 2.6 out of an
archive, but it shouldn't be a problem).

I've written it up for the Rev newsletter, and I think Heather's
going to put it in the next edition.

Thanks,

Mark