Indeterminate Progress Bar

Derek Bump list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Sat Jul 28 16:15:02 EDT 2007

J. Landman Gay wrote:
> An animated gif should just run by itself without you doing anything.
> Just show or hide it as needed. The default setting for animated gifs is
> to run them in a loop at their saved framerate.

While this is a good solution, and one that I have used, I still run
into one big problem with the GIFs in that they hardly run when my code
is running.  Usually it goes, there's a big pause while my code
executes, and then it starts running after the code is done.  Never
during the process.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com