AN: My Game Stacks

Mark Greenberg markgreenberg at cox.net
Fri Jul 27 22:01:51 EDT 2007

List Members,

I have finally gotten around to putting up a web site with the
learning games I've made in Rev: homepage.mac.com/markgreenberg2  It
is just in its infancy, so it only has 11 games of the 100+ I will
eventually put up there.  I respect and value the helpful comments of
the people on this list, and I am asking that any of you, if you have
the time, please take a look at the site and games. Let me know what
you think by sending an email to markgreenberg at cox.net or reply on
the list if your feedback is of general interest.

Keep in mind that I'm a teacher, not a programmer, so my skills in
Rev are near the bottom end of the spectrum. I teach, among other
things, a high school class in how to make learning aid game stacks
in Revolution.  Some of the stacks on the web site were made by
students. If you'd like, I can send a .rev file via email to anyone
who wants it.

Thanks.  And for you educators out there, have a great school year!

	Mark Greenberg