trial version/registration library

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Thu Jul 26 17:33:23 EDT 2007

I am working on a trial version/registration library, the reason for
this post is that if I happen to catch anyone that happens to be
currently developing the same thing I would be happy to share my
library, and also would appreciate feedback and advice from others.

I know some have expressed concern about posting their trial/
registration schemes on a public list (for obvious reasons!) so I
thought I would invite you to email me privately.

My solution involves a remote MySQL database and local encrypted text
file, the code is mostly written and working great but I am still
tossing around the best way to obtain specific machine information,
and making the process smooth for the user.