HTTP PUT and DELETE

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Tue Jul 24 19:28:48 EDT 2007

Andre, I made the sha1 and hmac stuff a while ago, and I seem to have
got the Auth stuff working. It's a bit tricky, and not made easier by
the fact that a number of the examples on their developer web-site
are actually wrong!

I have got some basic get, head, put and delete things working, but I
need to do some cleaning up. I'll happily email you what I've got so
far when I've sorted it out a little. It's going to be a little while
longer for a releasable library, but a week or so, maybe - I have a
fairly busy week this week.

Best,

Mark