[SPAM?]: How to extract non-stack files from a standalone

Mark E. Powell runrev at aboutmyfiles.com
Tue Jul 24 10:29:00 EDT 2007

The custom property approach worked.  I was trying to figure a way of manually installing revzip.dll before calling the Rev Zip library and this worked perfectly (in the standalone's startup handler, as suggested earlier by Jacque).

My own ignorance of Rev once again revealed.  Thanks for your help.

Mark