doMenu - Compact stack (Was: Re: use-revolution Digest, Vol 46, Issue 39)

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jul 23 17:59:46 EDT 2007

Mark and Dale,

You can compact stacks in Revolution. The docs say about the compact
command: "This command is especially useful when a handler performs
multiple rearrangements of cards without saving the stack." It is
also mentioned that Revolution's Save menu automatically compacts the
stack, but the save command doesn't.

Dale, in most cases, you can replace "doMenu" with "menuPick". I
would move the deMenu/menuPick handlers to either the menu buttons or
the menu groups.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http;//www.salery.com

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 23-jul-2007, om 23:42 heeft Mark Wieder het volgende geschreven: