transparent highlight effect

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Sun Jul 22 19:57:45 EDT 2007

I'd think you could have a square  graphic (all objects in Rev have
the blendLevel property), which is initially hidden, then divide your
map into a grid (squares the same size as the graphic), and whenever
the mouse enters a grid square, place the graphic over that square
and show it.

I'll leave figuring out the grid stuff to you :)

Best,

Mark