OT: Silverlight - Comments?

viktoras didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Thu Jul 19 11:15:58 EDT 2007

for me it seems more like enhancement of browser-side scripting
capabilities. Formerly MS Explorer was limited with jscript and
VBscript. With silverlight one can use Javascript (well, now they call
it AJAX...), Python, Ruby, whatever else for client-side scripting. I
remember Netscape allowed scripting in both Javascript and Perl
(perlscript) already in the second half of the XXth century ;-).

Viktoras