Controlling Rev apps from the command line?

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Wed Jul 18 06:44:33 EDT 2007

On 17 Jul 2007, at 17:52, Jim Ault wrote:

> "control Rev standalones" as you say, can be done by AS and VB if
> you build
> handlers to trap events sent to the standalone.  This way you can
> 'set' and
> 'get' parameters and also trigger handlers from the command line.

I'll re-phrase the question - I can set up handlers to trap Apple
Events, and this is documented. How would I set up handlers to
respond to VB?
You seem to be saying that it's possible (and functionally equivalent
to AS on a Mac) but I don't remember seeing it mentioned anywhere,
either on list or elsewhere.

Ian