What I did with Rev last night

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Tue Jul 17 11:20:58 EDT 2007

Dear Viktoras,

I'm looking at turning this thread into a series of articles for the
Newsletter. I wonder if you would be interested in participating?

This would make an interesting article, which would be quite easy to
write up, a lot of it is here already. An article needs to be about 6
or 7 paragraphs long, a good length is around 800-900 words. We like
screenshots and downloadable stacks. It should include a little bit
about why you made it, what you use it for, how long it took, why Rev
was good to do it in, and of course, crucially, how you did it.

Let me know if you are interested.

Regards,

Heather