Stupid menubar questions

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Tue Jul 17 10:27:20 EDT 2007

I've not worked much with multi-window apps (apart from palettes),
but am about to.

OS X - if I want the same menubar to appear no matter which window is
frontmost I'm going to have to copy the menubar group to each 'main'
stack and set it as the menubar, correct? Sounds like a recipe for
disaster if changes need to be made to the menus. :-(

Win - doing the same as above (copy of group on each stack) is going
to lead to duplicated screen space. Any ideas to make it look less
'cluttered'?

Ian