Paste into field issue

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 01:32:13 EDT 2007

This is a well-known, well-documented bug, and it seems that it is from the
Metacard days.  The Rev clipboard is not a reliable way of moving data
between programs, and the keyboard shortcut (on Mac OSX) will stop working
occasionally, then perhaps start working again.  These are two separate
issues already in Fixzilla.

Using the mouse to choose paste will work for me. (G5 OSX 10.4.9)

My workaround for the command-V failure is to use a program I have called
MenuMaster to set the control-V to be the copy menu choice.  When the cmd-V
stops working, I use cntr-V.

Sometimes I go for weeks without incident, and some days it happens several
times.  Alas, no recipe that I can define.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas