Need for Speed (postscript)

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Sun Jul 15 17:36:46 EDT 2007

Well, I'd imagine that it's more efficient to pass large chunks of
data to other handlers by reference, but I don't see how that would
apply to this example - even if you pass the additional line and the
output data to a separate function, the new line still has to be
added to the output data, however they were passed. Perhaps I'm
missing the point, though?

Best,

Mark