Why Save the Mac Mini

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 15 13:15:27 EDT 2007

Well, I must admit (ducking for cover), I'm using the 30 incher
primarily as an HDTV (using an El Gato tuner), for watching videos
and for (yes, I admit it!) playing games.  "Apple TV, I don't need no
steenkin' Apple TV, I've got my mini."  :-)))

The gaming function, in particular, pretty much requires a dedicated
graphics card.  I'd love to be able to just leave my mini hooked up
to the 30 inch display full time instead of attaching and detaching
the MBP.