Why Save the Mac Mini

SimPLsol at aol.com SimPLsol at aol.com
Fri Jul 13 11:14:12 EDT 2007

Judy,
Sorry for the misapprobation and thanks for the vote.
I suspect that, the way things are going, secretaries really will need 30"
monitors in the (not to distant) future. ;-)
When/if the time comes, I hope we don't have to buy Mac Pros to power them.
Can you get nine more votes for "Save the Mini"? I think 10,000 is the magic
number and I'm sure a lot of Mini advocates are not even aware of the petition:

www.petitiononline.com/macminsa/petition.html

Maybe we should have said "Save the Mini for the kids!" Thank you, again.
Paul Looney