OT - Save the Mac Mini

SimPLsol at aol.com SimPLsol at aol.com
Wed Jul 11 13:20:28 EDT 2007

Everyone,
Some of you may not be aware of the rumor that Apple plans to discontinue the
Mac Mini.
Although this is obviously just a rumor and "off topic", I thought it worth
mentioning because there are so many Mac users on this list.
The Mini is a great computer for running Rev.: its greatest shortcoming (lack
of a fast HD) is overcome by Rev being RAM-based.
Plus:
1. The Mini is the only Mac under $1000 US
2. You can choose a good (or cheap) keyboard, mouse and monitor
3. The Mini is portable
4. The Mini is rackable
5. If you invest in a good keyboard, mouse and monitor you can periodically
upgrade your entire system by just replacing the current Mini with a newer one.

If this is important to you (your friends, your family, your customers, your
staff) please vote:
www.petitiononline.com/macminsa/petition.html

Ask others to vote. In a day we have collected approximately 1,000 votes.
Apple would probably ignore anything less than 10,000. Over 10,000 would be hard
to ignore.

And maybe suggest FW 800...
Paul Looney