What I did with Rev last night

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Tue Jul 10 13:23:44 EDT 2007

> On Wed, 4 Jul 2007, J. Landman Gay wrote:
>
>> It is so satisfying to be able to write whatever I need. Anyone else
>> done little personal stacks with Rev lately?

I just wrote an app that I have needed for some time.  It keeps my
external hard drives from going to sleep.  I may be working them
extra hard, but I just can't stand the spin up time it takes to get
them going.  Makes my whole system feel sluggish. Now all my HDs are
waiting for my every command.  Ooo..aaahhh...haaa...haaa!

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software
http://www.canelasoftware.com