Problem when filling first line of a field with a text variable

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 06:32:23 EDT 2007

try using the following at the point you are thinking you are in stack
"stackTwo":

put the short name of this stack into msg

I think you will find you are not navigating as you think you should
go to stackTwo  -- should not work
go to stack "stackTwo" should work.

There is an exception to my statements above, but this is a more advanced
use of variables to describe objects.  It depends on what you defined
stackTwo to be.  I think you want it to be a literal string "stackTwo".  In
this case, it should not work.

However, the following works, since Rev gets everything it needs to make the
move => go to whatObject  => go to stack "stackTwo"

put "stack stackTwo" into destination
go to destination  --where the var contains what is needed

Jim Ault
Las Vegas