Base64 conversion

Javier Miranda V. jemirandav at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 17:44:52 EDT 2007

Yes Ken, I beleive you it's a rich language and being aware of all
it's functions, commands and messages may be very difficult.
Regarding "RC4", its a propietary encryption algorrithm whose that
suddenly appeared published in the internet claiming to be the
original code, now the algorithm is known as "Alleged RC4".  Im
affraid to tell you that I couldn't translate it to transcript, seems
to that it uses some byte-level functions, did you see it? There are
examples of it's implementation in the 'net.

Saludos, and thank you,

Javier Miranda V.