OT: Can't open my Norton Ghost backup

Derek Bump list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Sat Jul 7 10:35:58 EDT 2007

Yesterday I decided it was time to wipe my system's hard drive and
re-install Windows.  But before I started down that path, I made a
backup of my iTunes library, Revolution Projects and other various files
using Norton's Ghost.  I use the program mainly to create images of
damaged hard drives, and my experience with it has been great.

After the re-install though, I noticed that my backup was not in the
standard Norton Ghost format, but instead was nothing but a folder full
of Fbf Files.  I've been googlin everything I can think of, but Norton
Ghost, nor any other program for that matter, seems to want to open
those files.

Does anyone have a fix or resolution for this issue?  Thanks for the help.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/