Windows and screens...

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Sat Jul 7 08:29:58 EDT 2007

Thanks Eric - that would look like the problem. from the docs:

The value of the windowBoundingRect is not updated automatically when you
> change the screen resolution or when you move items such as the Windows task
> bar. For example, if the windowBoundingRect is set to 0,0,640,480, it is not
> changed if you change the screen resolution to 1024x768. If you change the
> screen settings after starting up the application, make sure the value of
> the windowBoundingRect property is still appropriate.

Also it looks like windowBoundingRect is not copatible with the new multiple
monitor support (ie screenrects) - so you cannot specify the
windowBoundingRect to work appropriately on the different screens.... I
guess there could be a front "preopenstack" script that detected whcih
screen a stack is about to open on?