Base64 conversion

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Fri Jul 6 15:33:04 EDT 2007

Javier, I'm assuming that what you want to is to convert numbers fom
base 10 to base 64. If this is right, I don't think there is a way to
do this easily in Rev. The baseConvert function will only convert to
a maximum base of 36, so you'll have to do the binary maths yourself!
(I think Xavier Bury may have done some thing like this, I don't
remember clearly).

If, on the other hand, to base64encode binary data into an internet
friendly form for transmission over a network, just use the
base64Encode function.

Best,

Mark