What I did with Rev last night

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Thu Jul 5 19:08:38 EDT 2007

Wish my finches could do that.

Two weeks ago, I had a dozen finches.  Today I have one and tomorrow will
probably not have any.

Construction is going on locally and the displaced field mice think that
my finch cage is their personal fast food joint :-/

If only they kept an eye open half the night...

Condolences on your cockatiel!

Judy