What I did with Rev last night

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Thu Jul 5 09:50:00 EDT 2007

I wrote a stack that takes my receipts and scheduled business meetings and
calculates my business mileage from point to point to point each day.  Gives
a detailed report of each trip and a summary for each day.  It skips
Saturday and Sunday and fudges a starting mileage for Monday based on my
average mileage for a weekend - varies it using the random function for the
fudge factor... Pretty accurate if I do say so myself...

I'm about to modify it to take a text file from the Entourage Calendar and
do the same but using location on each calendar entry.

I hate manual trip logs because I keep forgetting to update them each day.
I got a GPS to produce a trip report but haven't got it up and running yet
or talking to Rev either.  My little Rev calculator seems to work almost as
well... Jim

--

HiringSmart Canada is a successful international end-to-end human resource
support business
> providing science-based assessments and productivity tools to multi-branch
> businesses
> where each branch, without the help of an HR professional, attracts, hires and
> engages THE RIGHT PEOPLE.

We Help You Attract, Hire and Keep the Right People.
www.TalentSeeker.ca   www.HiringSmart.ca   www.KeepingTheBest.ca

HiringSmart Canada
23 Shoal Cove Road, Seabright, Nova Scotia, Canada.  B3Z 3A9
Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139