How to select and move an image using 1 mouse click?

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Thu Jul 5 08:31:54 EDT 2007

Eric, on mousedown the new image doesn't exist yet...

I managed this in the past, but can't remember exactly how I did it. :-(

Something like: make the new image, set a custom prop to true to show
that it's draggable, and have a mousemove handler in the new image
that triggers if the custom prop is true. Then have a mouseup handler
in the new image that resets the custom prop to false.

Other Ian