the pencil

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Tue Jul 3 14:04:57 EDT 2007

Well I think the US gets an unfair press regarding coffee. I have
travelled reasonably extensively in the US, and generally found it
easy to find good Italian coffee, at least in major cities...

A good cup of tea, on the other hand, seems to be strangely
impossible outside the UK and some parts of it's former empire. :)

best,

Mark