the pencil

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 10:42:18 EDT 2007

I spent 3 years in Illinois and the only thing that I
would call "coffee" I found there was what I boiled in
my saucepan - with cardamon.

The Bulgarians make coffee that would probably make
the average US citizens eyes water somewhat.

However, my taste in coffee developed in various
Arabic countries where I have worked (hence the
cardamon).

As to pencils: well at the moment in my language
school we provide the children with a choice of
Turkish, Taiwanese or Indonesian - mainly because they
are cheap: and poor people can never afford to be
picky!

Now, as we are on the Runtime Revolution use-list and
one wouldn't want to get too far off-topic:

I shall raise the idea of RR selling Runtime
Revolution 2.0 at a greatly reduced rate for the
"have-not-so-muches".

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.