ANN: Snapper Screen Recorder for Mac OS X

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jul 2 15:52:16 EDT 2007

Hi Andre,

It should be possible to get the global mouseLoc in Rev. At least, I
am going to try this. I don't really feel like taking another
snapshot of the images and an AppleScript OSAX is no option for this
application, but I am sure I can work out something. The idea of a
cursor trail is very nice. I will definitely implement that when I
find the time for it.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http;//www.salery.com

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 2-jul-2007, om 17:05 heeft Andre Garzia het volgende geschreven: