core image transitions

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Jul 2 13:07:46 EDT 2007

Recently, Claudi Cornaz wrote:

> Over these background patterns I need to move spot's of other patterns,
> bit like clouds. These "clouds" should change the undelying pattern in
> contrast,
> or color, or luminosity etc. I was hoping I might use the new core
> transitions to
> achieve this but I can't get them to work.

I was told by Mark W at RunRev that currently only Core Effects which are
transitions work within Revolution (transitions have a source and
destination).  Effects do not.

You might want to look at Rev's ink effects as the range of these were
recently expanded to include blend effects like those found in Photoshop's
layer styles and more.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director