[OT] iPhone anyone?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sun Jul 1 17:43:34 EDT 2007

BTW, I did watch the video. At the beginning, it shows 1 finger covering 4
characters. That's a fat finger! (Probably mine).

And, that's the problem I have. When a single finger covers that many keys,
it not only makes it difficult to figure out which key you are typing, but
also it hides 3 other keys which you may be looking for.

I would assume, like anything else, one would get better with practice. For
my 2 cents, I'd rather have a stylus and keyboard, than use my fingers.

Speaking of stylus, I didn't know one couldn't be used on the iPhone.
Bummer, I was hoping some day to see a small 'sketch' app for it, like
Newton, Palm, and all PocketPC phones already have. I've found the ability
to jot down an address or phone number or small picture extremely valuable
on my past Smartphones.

-Chipp