Standalone building Look and Feel

Jesse Sng jsng at wayoflife.org
Tue Jan 30 22:03:17 EST 2007

Hi,

After quite some time, I've decided to try to release a standalone
for testing and I've found some problems with the Look and Feel.

I'm using 2.7.4 and I have global floating windows under OS X and was
trying to build a Universal Binary. For some reason, while everything
looked fine in the development environment, whenever I attempted to
build the stack as a standalone, it showed up with an EMULATED MacOS
Platinum look instead.

It works fine under StackRunner if I drag and drop the stack on it.
Am I missing an update or is there something that I missed out? I
have the Default Appearance but it seems to explicitly default to
Platinum.

Apologies if this was something already covered, I did try to do a
search but only found stuff about appearance on Linux.

Jesse Sng