Is there a reason to own 2 different Studio platforms?

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Tue Jan 30 18:29:36 EST 2007

I recently had a situation where my OS X standalone worked fine, but
Windows wasn't working properly.  It was because of using a character
in a script (³ ²) which evaluates fine in OS X but isn't recognized
by Windows (must use <=  >= . .. who knew?)

These kinds of problems make me want to own the second platform
license, but I still don't even own a PC or Intel Mac, so until then
it's hard to justify.

Mark