Firefox search plugin for this list on GMane

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jan 30 15:42:19 EST 2007

Mark Schonewille wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have put a Firefox search plugin on the Economy-x-Talk website, which
> searches the archives of this list on GMane. You can obtain it by going
> to the Developers section of the Economy-x-Talk homepage. At the bottom
> of the page, you will find the plugin.

Thanks, very nice!

There's a better way to install than the suggestion in the pdf, though.
Put the files into:

~/Library/Application Support/Firefox/Profiles/<your profile>/searchplugins/

Then relaunch Firefox. Doing it this way, you'll still have the plugin
even if you update the application. There's an equivalent folder on
Windows too, I just can't remember what it is offhand.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com