Physical Screen Size

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Tue Jan 30 11:04:33 EST 2007

Found this under the 'print' entry in the Rev Dictionary:

'The pageRect is the rectangle into which the card is printed, and
consists of four integers separated by commas: the left, top, right, and
bottom edges of the printed card, in points. (There are 72 points to an
inch.) The card is scaled to fit the specified pageRect. If you don't
specify a pageRect, the card's size depends on the printScale property.'

Might help in calibrating the size.

Cheers,

Luis.