Rev and Zlib compression

jbv jbv.silences at club-internet.fr
Tue Jan 30 07:26:38 EST 2007

Martin ,

I put my nose into that issue a couple of years ago as I was working on
a pdf library. I got an answer from Rev support featuring details about
which parameters are used in the Rev implementation of zlib, which
AFAIR is significantly different from what is used in pdf files.
I too had the project to implement zlib as an external, but had to postpone
that project endlessly, being somewhat more than busy for the last
couple of years...
If you are interested, I'll try to find the time to dig my archives and
forward these infos to you off-list...

JB