Visibility Problem in Windows XP

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 04:38:04 EST 2007

Aren't there some example fonts stacks on the user area of goRev?
This is not my area at all, but it would seem that downloading something
that works would be a good test.

Also, you might want to build a little test loop that gave you info about
each char in the field, such as

repeat with x = 1 to the number of chars in fld targ
   get (x) && char x of fld targ
   get it && chartonum(char x of fld targ)
   get it && the font of char x of targ
   get it && the fontsize of char x of targ
   get it && the fontcolor of char x of targ

   put it into line x of charDisplay
end repeat

put "-" & the textfont of fld targ & " ---field text font" & cr before
charDisplay
put the fontnames & cr before charDisplay

put charDisplay into the msg

You might be a little surprised at the listing, but perhaps not.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas