current handler(s)

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Mon Jan 29 16:41:03 EST 2007

sorry, I didn't read your request properly.

you might use a global array to log the ids created every time you
use 'send in' or 'wait'

get the message id from the result right after executing 'wait with
messages' - then you could associate the id with the handler it's in.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o