Quicktime / player limits?

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sun Jan 28 11:52:00 EST 2007

Thanks, Pierre however there seems to be a lot of resizing of
elements, and I don't want the stack window to conform to the size of
the movie - I have my own geometry that uses a static stack size and
moves and centers the player.

  What I didn't get from your code and what I'm trying to figure out
is how one obtains the native rect of a movie to assign the player
when playing a stream from that file from a QT server. In my case a
640x480 movie appears and plays in the small, default (connecting to
stream) size.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o