Re-2: Alt-things re-uploaded, more

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 27 07:15:10 EST 2007

No, it doesn't work.

The file will not open from within Rev.  The file will not run as a shell
script.  Yes, I have set it to executable, and yes I have tried as root and
as root in root's environment.

Is this possibly due to the install being 64bit Linux?  I will have a go on a
32 bit installation later today.

Is there a direct link to the needed files?  Or can they be emailed over?

Peter