Standalone Problem Stills Persists - Resolved!

Charles Szasz cszasz at mac.com
Fri Jan 26 18:31:34 EST 2007

I had the background color set to white in my stack. When I cleared
it it did not correct the problem.. I did resolve my problem by
making a new stack and making new cards and copying the controls and
scripts from the original stack to the new one. The Windows now
display text the way it is supposed to. Despite checking all of the
settings, I still don't what happened here! But in any case, I
suggest that you NOT change the background color in the stack or
cards. I had changed it to make it easier to print. Now I will use a
script to change it to white when printing and change back to normal
when the printing is completed.

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions and help!

Charles Szasz
cszasz at mac.com