Trap Hilite Command?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jan 26 08:41:38 EST 2007

Hi Scott,

This is impossible, because commands are sent directly to the engine,
as Jacque kindly explained a few times. Recently, I tried something
similar with a setprop handler, but that didn't work either, even
though the compiler accepted it. Still, I would be very interested if
you found an elegant workaround. Currently, the only way seems to be
to create your own customHilite handler, which hilites the target if
not intercepted.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 26-jan-2007, om 2:01 heeft Scott Rossi het volgende geschreven: