crash, crash, crash

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jan 25 14:17:42 EST 2007

mark wrote:

> Side note:  I ordered a rev product, as far as I know, they took my
> money, I received an order acknowledgment saying that I would receive my
> unlock codes in 2 working days.  That was 10 days ago and I never got
> anything.  I wrote twice asking what happened and never got a reply.
> I've checked my junk folders carefully and there is nothing there.  Did
> the Rev guys skip town with my money?  What the hell is going on?
> Anyone out there?   Hello, hello????

I'm answering here because apparently tech support responses aren't
getting through to you. I see both your notes in our support queue, and
I see two responses from Heather, each sent the same day you wrote. Make
sure your spam filters aren't blocking mail from runrev.com, or if you
can provide a different address, use that when you write. Support needs
a valid way to respond to you.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com