Problem with altBrowser

Derek Bump list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Wed Jan 24 16:56:11 EST 2007

J. Landman Gay wrote:
> You're right. The downloads have changed since I last looked at them;
> sorry. I haven't been able to get it to run at all on OS X, to be
> honest. I need to find out more.

What I have found to work the best with regards to altBrowser2 is to set
the externals in the stack to "altbrowser2.dll" and then place the
external directly inside of the Revolution 2.7.4 folder (on Windows).

I would like to see the "My Revolution <edition>" issue squashed, as it
saves me the hassel of copying all of my plugins and externals from one
folder to another after each update.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/