Emergency - (sort of) "a stack name with the same name..."

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Mon Jan 22 15:23:13 EST 2007

I have done this so many times - but wandering if someone can tell me how to
get out of it... Rev is stuck in an infinite loop... it keeps infinitely
saving two files and has the error dialogue stuck in the back. Command
period and nothing I can think of exits the loop.

I have almost never got out of this without a force quite - and I have just
finished some complex coding. Is there any way to get out of it??? I am sure
you all know what I mean - it happens pretty well all the time if you change
stacks name and then"Save as..."

 I can never quite believe that it will do this so occasionally I try a
"Save as..." - deadly! I'll go and have a beer and hope some guru has a hack
to get out of this?