[OT] mac help needed PROBLEM SOLVED

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Mon Jan 22 13:35:55 EST 2007

You wrote:

Hi All

I feel really stupid now. I assumed he ws up on file extensions etc.....

He was using a PC form,atted USB pen to transfer the files. It was so simple
I never even thought of asking him. :-)

Anyway all have a quiet chuckle on me.:-)

Using a MAC formatted stick it now works. :-)

Thanks for all the help

Cheers
Bob; Sunny Scotland