[OT] mac help needed

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 22 07:17:14 EST 2007

You might be able to run the iMac's HD in Firewire target mode from
the Powerbook, if you can connect the two via firewire. If this
works, then the iMac will appear just like any other an external HD
on the Powerbook.

For exact instructions, check Apple's support pages and search for
firewire target mode.  Most Macs can do this but some cannot and, I
think, the instructions may be slightly different depending on model.

HTH.

Marian